Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[201 / 23 / 40]

Save me from loxism

No.19658098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Years spent on this site seeing how you whites behave has turned me into the very thing i hated. I now hate you the way you yts hate other races. Not fully but im slipping. Here in america, whites have been masonically raised to be the worst this world has to offer. The most selfish, the most conniving, the most boastful. And worst of all. The most entitled. But its not just american whites, many of you euroes hailed actual child killers like brevik and tarrant. This is not where my hate for your race began, but it was where it mutated into wrath. How dare you incel ass chuds dare to threaten the lives of children over some gay little larp. How dare you gloat when you are weak incapable men who cannot even gf. The laws of the jungle demand your suffering for the decade of empty threats you whites spewed from this site. Read seige? Die from loneliness chud. Let me hammer your unloved incel monkey skull with reminder than you will never find love and sire no children.

I am falling into terrifying territory of losing my own soul for how much i despise you whites and your arrogance. Its no longer just troll and bantz. I am becoming loxist starting to not even consider you as human. The irony.

in the time ive been here ive only found 3-5 whites at most who were humble and advocated for the truth. Ones i respected as mortal simian brothers. Most of you have stained the image of the white man for me.

I don’t want to live like this, to harbor the hate of a demon. But i bow to no man. I will raise my head as high as the next as shall my sons. To call my people lesser is to declare war and the laws of the jungle demand if respect is not given, it is taken. I dont even know what im looking for. Just some righteous white to try and bridge the divide before i am lost to the darkness of the abyss.