Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 29 / 53]

PURE BLACK or GTFO. No exceptions. Period.

No.19668848 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Purely on a personal level - if she's not colored at least charcoal black (anthracite, the most purest and highest quality of the maximally condensed coal) or black hole-pitch black, I won't even look her way. I also tend to drink pure black coffee with no additives whatsoever, only freshly ground from most deeply-roasted beans and with highest amount of caffeine mixed with clean filtered hot water. No milk, no cream, no sugar, nothing, just pure blackness and absolute darkness. I don't consider anyone (no exceptions) who has skin tone coloring ever-so-slightly lighter/brighter than the ones I've mentioned, as any "black" whatsoever at all. If you're not BLACK, you're NOT black. And I love MY women to be the ANTARCTIC MIDNIGHT ITSELF. Case and point: if you're not PITCH BLACK - you're a mere measly Иegrecc (NOT a "black woman" in the slightest). Иegresses need not apply, thus. Give me only REAL BLACK women.

P.S.
It's not a fetish and not about race at all, rather than the fact I LOVE PURE deep pitch black coloring in everything. So I want for MY woman to be the perfect living rendition of that. Here's a .webm of a prime example of what kind/type of a woman I would've almost certainly (98.82% probability) approached, dated, sexo'd thoroughly nonstop for hours on no end, and married without any hesitation or second thoughts whatsoever. This is very close to absolute perfection in my eyes and opinion, though it actually could be even more darker/blacker (and thus even better). Basically, stop posting white wiggers in /pol/. If she's not a literal BLACK HOLE that sucks in ALL of the light that gets anywhere near her event horizon's accretion disc and doesn't let any of it out whatsoever at all, she's NOT black, but a measly bleached wigger. You are NOT black if you're not BLACK.