Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[329 / 36 / 132]

No.19680363 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am 5,7, balding, fat and work a minimum wagie job. I have always had girlfriends and I am now married have 2 kids and a beautiful wife.

At first I was very sympathetic to incels because I got bullied at school, no friends and child sexual abuse growing up, so the few incels I knew IRL had similar issues.

1 of them i got to start going to the gym with me and leaving his house and he lost 100lbs and met a girl and got married had kids.

Another was also in a similar experience, i just had him round to play fifa a few nights a week on the PS and took him to the pub, he had a few hookups, didn't fidn the one, but got some confidence, bnow has sex semi regularly.

The second guy told me about the incel discord he was on and I had to literally argue with men taller, richer and more handsome than me that in fact their problems were not looks based but loser personality based.

First they said I was making up my wife so I uploaded a video of me and her talking to them. Then they said i just got lucky. Then they said i must be secretly rich, so i uploaded a video of me working at tesco.

One thing i realised is yes about 10% of incels are truly either fucked due to deformities or autism, but most of them are just pathetic weak men who have no bravery or personality.

I asked them to post screenshots of them attempting to message woman and it was the least charismatic, least engaging shit ive ever fucking read in my life. It was basically an autistic version of tony soprano talking to his therapist.

One guy opened by talking about how lonely and sad he was and when she kept talking he just kept going i bet you don't date guys as short as me so im probably wasting my time, he was 5,10 lol.

I ended up just fucking hating these people. Guys would have women clearly open to meeting up then blow it by saying the most retarded, delusional shit. Also most were so socially cowardly they talked baout having to psyche themselves up to go outside to do shopping.