Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[206 / 31 / 116]

The red pill hits home hard

No.19684693 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Married 13 years- after 2 kids, wife cheats, divorce happens.
I shake it off and move on, eventually getting remarried, which lasts 2 years, wife cheats 6 months into marriage, has a psychological break, attacks me one night, I get restraining order, followed by a long, expensive divorce.

Meet new based girl, take it really slow, because I always get burned. 4 years together, we are best friends and do everything together. Not a single fight or argument over the entire time, we are just perfect for eachother, we have our own interests but love being in eachothers embrace at the end of the day, even last night. I'm pretty fit, good looking for my age, and tall (6'4"), up until a week ago, she would give me a quick blowie before work every morning, saying "holy fuck, you are so hot, I can't help myself." Something changed.
A week ago, she started going to the gym extra early, no more blowies...
Last night she turned down sex for the first time ever. This morning I ask her "are we ok?"
She says "that's a tough question"
I say " I accidentally noticed nude pictures of you on your phone 2 nights ago when you were trying to share a meme with me." She said "yes, I sent those to an old friend that appeared back into my life"
I said "we are done then
She said "yes, this relationship has run its course"
I fucking give up. Best friend, best relationship I've ever been in, everything going great, then.... Women absolutely suck.