Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 11 / 9]

ID:786j35vC No.19693337 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>be naturally feminine from since i was a kid
>naturally by late teens start expressing it more
>live in small town far from the world with barely any people in it mostly old people and kids who go to school and then leave
>because of this my only sexual outlet is online
>get horny
>enjoy being horny and enjoying it with people online
>the way this works is largely through threads on 4chan and some people on discord that's it
>now i'm at the point where i can't really "slut it up comfily for guys online" anymore because the entire market is saturated with soulless onlyfans garbage and etc and everyone is gravitating towards stable diffusion etc (good for them tbqh it's better than the utterly sick and depraved tinder/onlyfans/whatever scene at this point)
>i still feel horny and stuff at times and wanna be "slutty" but im increasing putoff by the entire thing because most people are increasingly polarized and not well today and its just not fun
>also getting recognized if i post is also kinda meh, i only did it for fun because i had no other outlet and maybe have some people enjoy what i did
>idk
this world is pretty weird at this point. i saw a wolt/uber takeout commercial on youtube without adblocker yesterday and it just seemed so dysgenic to me and wrong, like this society has gotten really fucked. and now today i woke up in bed and i actually thought that some fucking sex orgy where a femboy/whatever gets their balls removed is unironically probably more moral than the utter shitshow of society i see out there today.