Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[104 / 18 / 50]

Pajeets lie about everything

No.19693647 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is the guy that did the famous "India sucks. Don't come here." Video. Watched his other vids and observed plenty of Pajeet behavior.

In one video, I think it was the episode where he gets food poisoning in India, he meets a random Pajeet on the street who is walking him to some place (restaurant or hotel.)

The guy asks the Pajeet where he's from. Jeet says "Colombia." Jeet didn't know that this guy had traveled to Colombia and knew more about it than your average person.

So the guy asks, "where from in Colombia? I've been to so-and-so cities."

Jeet freezes up.

Guy presses him some more in a polite way. Runs off a list of cities in Colombia to see if any of the words sound familiar to the Jeet.

Jeet eventually says, "you got me."

He NEVER says he lied but it's implied because the dude is full Pajeet and knows NOTHING about the country he claims to have been born in.

Jeet also never APOLOGIZES for lying. The dude caught him, had a laugh and would have been cool with him explaining "everyone hates India, even Indians. We lie about where we're born to avoid saying we're from India even while in India."

Nope. Jeet "pride" wouldn't allow the Jeet to acknowledge he'd been caught in a blatant lie nor would it allow him to say "sorry for lying but I'm a worthless Pajeet."

This video displays 2 disgusting things about Jeets: they lie about everything and they refuse to admit when they're wrong. Oh, and they're the most insecure people on earth.

Its like, dude, you're clearly a Jeet living in India helping a tourist out. You don't have to lie. Tell him you're from India. This will not surprise him. He won't run away from you in terror. He KNOWS your a jeet from India. Duh.

Goddamn.

It is refreshing to see travel videos that don't sugar coat India. I have no idea why anyone would ever go there. You couldn't pay me to go.