Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

An Observation

ID:MGN3doxE No.1973278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why I find the need to post my random night time thoughts on 4chan is beyond me. Well let me tell ya dear bantfags I have come up with a theory. This theory involves masculinity and anime. I had a theory that repressed femininity in males due to stuff like social norms led to a build up of such feelings. With no outlet for these things when we all discovered anime we saw these cute as fuck girls being all cute and shit. I think it was then we realized how we could project our femininity on to them. I mean like think of traps. Even straight fags like it. I mean if that's not an indication that there may be something here I do not know what is. I can also talk from personal experience sometimes its not all about the anime tiddies and i like em as much as the last guy. I just think that like we need cute in our lives and anime provided it with plentiful bounties of cute anime girls. Repression only lets shit build up man. I mean you dont gotta be gay to understand cute is awesome. maybe you should try to crossdress. why yall so shy about it. it doesnt gotta be sexual at all. just be cute. let yourselves be cute. do it.