Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[162 / 16 / 47]

Can I file charges against a judge?

No.19759692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Look. I don't care anymore. I am alienated from everyone else. Yea they are little slaves. Whatever its their life.

I can't get ANYTHING done. Work, nope. Get fired from jobs, they make he-said she-said claims. Caught them even frauding me once and stopped it once. went on about it here one night https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/448752352/ Eventually saw the manager had took up for this guy one night before I was almost frauded fired when he threatened me. (didnt name him just mentioned a worker) ALso before I came back in when they attempted to fraud fire me my mom worked there and this guy hit her.. (I had a wreck while working there driving)

Lawyers dont tell me now that this incompetent is on the record. They did at first, btw he is the legislature around here.

Got in a wreck at that job, when i came back is when they tried to fire me. (claimed i threatened the manager). Been trying to get doctors help. Doctors suddenly flipped like theyd never saw me before. Had reverse cervical lordosis. The Doctor ignores that, claims its from laying on my back and tells me i have arthritis. (i was 42). (i have ct scans including 3 vertebrae of my neck that were bent in the wreck, that are fine before).

I had to change lawyers. The first one droped the workers comp case cause he was too good buds with the other lawyer who owned the store. He tried to bill a LEG unrelated accident injury to WC. I had to have it removed.

Lawyer I've got now still hasn't talked to me about this case since I first talked to them. Ive went as far as having a deposition and putting in evidence time has passed as well.

I just don't care, even social security i only asked for for my injured back. As soon as my mom (my gaurdian which I didnt ask for and they dont care if i signed or not for it) is gone, theyll just come and kick my door in and drag me off to epstein island or something.

I do not have Habeus corpus i feel alienated. what do you have to do?