Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

/cbelg/ - Commandos: Behind enemy lines general

ID:sK6AU1DB No.1979512 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Thread for discussion of topics related to Commandos: Behind enemy lines. You can discuss general and speciffic tactics, ask for help and share your feelings about the game, a mission etc. here.

For people not knowing the game:
>What is Commandos: Behind enemy lines?
Commandos: Behind enemy lines is first installment in real time strategy games series "Commandos". It's not your typical RTS though, player takes control over only a few soldiers of British commandos trying to sabotage German forces in various ways, depending on mission. It was released in 1998 and was considered very hard even back then, reloading saved states is one of the most common things you will do in the game. Although archaic graphics and other technical difficulties with running it, which may occur when trying to play the game on newer ware, it's still playable and enjoyable as hell, especially that I believe you can enhance your experience, don't take my word for it though, as I do play the base game. The feeling you get after finally destroying those damn u-boats in mission 7, after days of trying, with no walkthroughs, is priceless

>Where to get it from?
It is still buyable in some bundles, auction sites etc. You can also get it on Steam now, if you like having it digitally too. Personally I've got it on a dvd bundled with all other Commandos games. I don't see a reason why wouldn't you just download it though, it's not like they care a lot about copies sold so long after the release