Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

ID:QmtVlBLV No.1981603 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I post a lot about suicide, but am now mulling over the idea of mass-homicide...Keep lookin' for me on the 6-o'clock news;you'll see something soon enough...They'll dig up all my psychotic posts from the archives and wonder "why didn't they nab this guy sooner" Well, it's complicated. I know I'm on gov't watch-lists and entered in police databases. I taunt the authorities daily, expressing murderous fantasies and homicidal intent, yet I'm still walkin' the streets freely. I have always been fascinated by serial killers, and could name the vast majority of them, along with their respective methods of operation. A lot of us Leafs are fuckin' crazy! For some, it's the isolation and bitter coldness. For me, I just don't fit in anywhere, and refuse to conform to the laws of the land. I hate police (pigs) with a passion, so they would be my first target. Rapists, pedophiles, people who abuse animals are also fair game. I don't have access to firearms, but am an advanced ninjutsu fighter with the knowledge and rage to kill with my bare hands. Stabbing and blunt-force trauma may be used on some. I dunno, b/ros, what do you suggest?