Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / 1]

ID:iqTCg5Sq No.19825151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /bant/. I don't have older people in my life who care about me so I'm going to ask this here. Basically I ended up in bumfuck nowhere and am living off savings atm. There's not much work here and little with upward mobility and it's a bad culture fit. I started sending out applications to a number of seasonal jobs that provide housing so I can get experience working, money saved, be around other young people, etc. I have kinda spotty employment but I really think I'll get something if I send out enough resumes.
The only issue is I was just reoffered a part time job that pays well but requires a lot of travel and if I get accepted somewhere I'd have to leave soon since the summer season is starting. Should I accept this and maybe have to leave in a month and have an even weirder looking resume or should I just keep sending out resumes and prevent any issues with the company I'm being offered a job at? It's a national brand and the job is okay but just not for me rn so I don't want to join, leave in a month, and then be blacklisted forever.