Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 23 / ?]

Just cried in front of my gf, everything went great

No.19829357 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Don't believe the hype here, she's been begging me to be more open with my feelings. I'm generally a stoic guy. Very stern and focused, hard to open up. She's been growing more distantly lately and was clearly showing signs of leaving, talking to other guys, not going to bed together like she used to. Spending a long time on her phone instead of talking to me. Then one night I let it all out, just started pouring my heart out to her, one confession led to the next which led to streams of blubbering tears, and loud wailing in my deep manly voice like a fucking baby. Then she felt sympathy her face reddened up and she started wailing too. Hugging me and crying, being my protector and supporter like a real woman. It proved to me I can depend on her. We started kissing and shivering as it rained. Thar turned into the most hardcore kinky half rape like sex with emotions and slapping and spitting, she gagged on my cock and I bent her back over until it hurt while she grinded her ass into me with longing. Never asked for consent once when previously I would ask before every act. I asked her about it after and she didnt seem to be aware of what i asked she was just so glowinng and happy. we slept and every day since she is totally obsessed with caring for me, cooks and cleans, mind-blowing sex, very feminine never takes her eyes off me. Always seems lightfooted and sing songey after she comes home from work (I don't have a job, she earns 100k as a consultant) we are going to therapy soon to proclaim our success. Hopefully i can put a baby in her by late this year. Never seen her on her phone and I've been coming to pol less
>tl Dr /pol/ are a bunch of freaks with no clue where a woman desires and sexist misogynistic views about both women and manhood. There's a reason we abandoned backwards hateful views.