Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 5 / ?]

Dear young man ( if you feel insecure about not getting laid read this and you will feel better )

No.19854543 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nowadays, you will hear a lot about how you should pursue a relationship and have sex, and you may find yourself struggling a lot to do this, because the mating scene is completely centered on superficial and shallow ideals.

To them, if you don't have hunter eyes, a notable jawline, slimy nose, jacked body, and a lot of money, you aren't a person. This is a superficial way of thinking and an unfair judgment of individuals.

A normal man doesn't need to have any of the above to feel good, no matter how the groomers of the blackpill ideology want to sell these superficial ideals to you.

Of course, women are superficial and shallow, therefore their standards will be superficial and shallow as well, and their servents from the blackpill cult will assist them get more shallow by promoting their superficiality more and more.

This is eye-opening, because the feminist cult and the blackpill cult, despite professing that they want to help females and guys, and this is at least from what I've seen, their actions have done more harm to men than to help them and women.

This finally means that inceldom and feminism are two sides of the same coin, thus eliminating men.

Why would you listen to groups that seek to ruin you? Why would you listen to hypocrites who pretend to want to help you but drain away all of your happiness while "helping you"?

Wake up, wake the fuck up! For god's sake, consider me a tranny, a nigger, a sandnigger, a bitch, a faggot, whatever you want; I'm not going to be angry at you.

But you need to understand that nothing is wrong with you; being short, not jacked, poor, unattractive, and not having a partner or sex does not make you less of a man.

Giving your valuable brain to manipulators so they may fill it with suicidal ideas and intense insecurity rather than you filling it with optimism and happiness is what will actually make you less of a man.

What you let into your mind shapes who you are.