Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 18 / ?]

Subversion of Knowledge

No.1986408 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1/3

/pol/ help me out here. I am a long time lurker and a sporadic poster at best. I have read much and I know that there is much I have not read. But it didn’t bother me much before. I am more interested in ancient history than modern day politics. However, we know that archetypes have remained the same so what was there, is happening now. We know of the subversion of social paradigms, economic models and the social engineering itself. A handful of posts I see also tackle the effect of subversion in Religion.
But just this week I had an epiphany. I noticed something during my work which I had never noticed before (I would attribute that to rigourous inputs from /pol/).
I asked, why? Why was the archetype reiterating like a recursive function? Unless a set of specific numbers aren’t in the equation, the function will not recur. So from where did the same set parameters coming?
I have studied in Middle-Eastern Theologies, Greco-Roman Theologies, Archaeology and History. Due to my interest, on the side (besides academics), I also dabble in the conspiracy side of the Middle-eastern history. I am not ashamed to state that I believe in Paleo-archaeology and Ancient Aliens.