Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 10 / ?]

I CANT STAND BEING A NEET ANYMORE

No.19910098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
the look of utter disgust and disappointment my parents give me every morning is slowly but surely killing me. this fucking look literally makes me start my day so joyless, so demotivated, so unable to learn any new skill to better my life. i barely have any money to go outside, or have fun, or join a sports club, or do literally anything that does not involve sitting in my room. if it weren't for my parents, i would probably be starving to death by now. i cope here and make threads about how great it is to be a neet, but it's all a lie. i really hate my life. and while it is great to be able to sleep at 6 in the morning when all the wagies are going off to their jewish masters, being a dependent neet is not a fun experience either. maybe i should consider shooting myself in the head and neet in the afterlife. i don't know. i just don't know. i don't even know where to get the gun. i'm that much of a child. fuck. how did i learn nothing after existing on this gay earth for almost 30 years.