Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 11 / ?]

I'm 6'10" and have the world's longest legs - strangers say I look like a horror movie character

No.19945386 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A woman who holds the world record for having the longest legs has candidly laid bare her daily battles - after struggling to find clothes that fit and getting compared to horror movie characters by trolls.

Maci Currin, from Austin, Texas, boasts statuesque legs - one of which measures at 53.3 inches while the other is 52.8 inches - and has held the record for four consecutive years for the longest of any female in the world.

The 21-year-old, who stands tall at 6ft 10ins, has gone viral on TikTok after sharing clips of herself demonstrating her incredible height.

She shared that she gets a 'lot of mixed reactions' - but claims she loves being unique.

'If someone is going to hate, they hate because they don't understand,' Maci dished. ' called horror movie characters, like Slenderman.

'I've always been taller than everyone since pre-school. I've always been a head above everyone.

'There was this one instance where I was playing on the playground - I think I was in second grade, and someone asked me if I was a middle schooler because of how tall I was.

'At the time, I hated my height because it was the one thing kids could target me for. [But] the best perk would have to be that no one is like me. I am unique.

She continued: 'People will often be like, "you are so beautiful, do you model?"

'As a 6ft 10inch female, my job is to empower other tall women.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13268131/worlds-longest-legs-record-holder-maci-currin.html