Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[302 / 55 / ?]

The beauty is scam

No.19982693 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When you go outside, do you see mannequins? Eyes hunter, jawnline... Ofc not.

Those who tell you "go outside, touch the grass, life is not internet" they are right in the sense that beauty is everything on social media and it's not reality, however, those sons of bitches won't tell you that it's all about being tall.

When I go outside, I do indeed see a lot of ugly men, average or even fat ones with pretty girls, the only thing I notice is that they are at least 2 or 3 heads taller than the girl.

The one and only blackpill concerns height, not beauty. So repack your whining with your baldness which is also repairable with a simple trip to Turkiye

It's a Jewish operation to make you believe that beauty has an impact when it boils down to your bone structure that determines your height. Beauty being easily modifiable unlike height through economically accessible surgeries or even just a new haircut or a beard, the Jews have smelled the money to be made. Andrew Tate for example, he's 6'3, that's what it comes down to, he wouldn't have had the same life if he was 5'7" "muh motivation" lol

5'7" and below are predominantly represented in sexual and emotional misery. All people who are tall and say they don't have a gf are simply autistic. And the little ones who say they have a girlfriend are lying or taking their case, which is rare, for a generality.

its over