Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[243 / 22 / ?]

Store cat of 6 years taken (FOOTAGE INCLUDED)

No.19991145 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Maxine is missing for a week as of now. It was an exhausting week. I’ve noticed one part of the neighborhood where I last saw them walking towards from security cams has taken down the missing posters. Upon googling I read it is illegal to put on utility poles. I wish I knew beforehand, money and time wasted. Or what if they took it down? I left some at the nearby park as well. Basketball fence and some bulletin board. Also taken down.

>I’ve been creeping out of people’s windows where people supposedly saw her. They were false alarms. It’s not a safe neighborhood but I carry my pepper spray and force a smile and make small talk that I hate very much. I’m doing what I can but I’m just SO angry. I’ve contacted local shelters, I’ve tried submitting to local news. Nothing.

>I won’t give up. I just ordered 1000 more flyers to spread out. I rather not have any regrets, gonna give it my all to see Maxine come back. How long will my rage fueled nights last?

>My parents tell me to let it go, pretend she found a loving family. I’m mad at them too. I’m so fucking mad at everyone and everything. I don’t think there’s much else to do. It’s my 03:46am vent post and I’m just feeling pretty dispirited.