Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[96 / 40 / ?]

Megan Fox is the Hottest Woman of all time

No.19994841 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had been jerking off to men promoted as chad by blackpill and looksmaxxing. Then I started nofap and Ive started analysing women hours a day to try to make myself more straight.

Top women get hotter each generation and Megan is from a very recent generation. I've analysed her face and I think her face might be amongst the best female faces of all time. She is also Caucasian which adds to her appeal.
Her body whist not top tier is also good (I don't know how to scientificly rate female bodies).
What separates Megan from the other best women is she is an actor. Most top women only some women and homosexuals know as they are usually fashion models and such.
Megan was a movie star and one that was a global sex symbol adding to her SMV by everyone knowing she exists and associating her with sex.
She is also bisexual. Bisexual women not only like women but they are not normal women.
I have done research and I think bisexual women don't exist but they are just BPD attention whores or autistic with weird fetishes like an autistic male.
I think Megan is autistic because of her weird tranny gay fetishes and quirkyness.
She is dating gay troon MGK and made her kids troon.
BPD women also like tranny/gay because they want to hurt and feel more powerful than the man.
Megan is scientificly more slutty and more masculine (less like a normal annoying woman) Basically she has a bit of a tomboyish personality and likes more submissive men.

I get the making your kids troon is unappealing but this didn't happen in her prime.