Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / 1]

ID:6H9yvPoQ No.20017826 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Basedjak memes literally saved me from giving up on life and committing suicide a few years ago. I had no interest or love for my physical reality but escaping into basedjak browsing kept me inside and safe from doing something stupid. Hoarding and organizing basedjak memes in folders on my computer gave me something to be proud of, even though I had nothing going on for me outside the monitor. After getting the help I needed a few years later I had another bash at browsing different places and joining discords for help with understanding myself more. The whole experience just gets better the more I collect basedjaks and share them with others online who find them funny and comforting. Basedjak memes were a keystone in my recovery and while I haven’t saved or organized anything for a month now as I'm working through AC: Valhalla and Mirage, I regularly meditate and fall asleep to the music from these kind of memes on Youtube. All this to me is so emotional and spirituality invigorating. Thank you to Basedjak and to this community. I love you all.