Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[176 / 35 / ?]

No.20027785 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m going to tell everything I know since I started to try to make sense of this world, its not absolute truth and maybe it doesn’t make sense but its fitting to this board

Jews and other Abrahamic religions are based on the worship of YHVH/Allah, in the ancient Hellenistic astrology YHVH/Allah is Saturn. Saturn is furthermore a evil god. According to the Hesiod’s Theogony the universe came from Chaos and Gaia the two original gods, this makes sense because Chaos gives chaotic/male energy and Gaia is a motherly female energy. This idea coexist perfectly with the idea of the Big Bang.

The Hesiod Theogony tell the story of Zeus and his Supremacy. Zeus decides that he will take over the universe and to do that he has to kill Cronus, Cronus is Saturn and is also the same as YHVH/Allah.

In the end Zeus win by making alliances with all kinds of gods and demons.

Zeus is Jupiter and Jesus is also Jupiter. Hence why the word of Jesus is so different from that of the old testament because they are not the same god. The Trinity doctrine was made up by the Roman when they decided to write the bible that we have today. The book of Revelation is a forgery and the world will not end like that.

The world we live is male and female, Zeus is an androgynous god that gave birth to his daughter. This explains the issues and differences we have between the female and male. The Abrahamic religions hate woman and it is all over their books. Most issues we had in society come from the problems between male and female. Mothers and fathers, sons and
Daughters etc.

Incels are right about many things specifically about the downfall of society due to woman, but man has also contributed to this by losing their power and allowing woman to take power on institutions.

Jews and other elites made sure to let themselves be controlled by woman and this elites that are now ruled by woman have laid the groundwork for the total destruction of manhood.

Continue