Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / 1]

And it's a good thing!

ID:N6EmSEWB No.20047954 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>baww the mean /biz/GOD bullies are dominating my shitty troon board they're gonna kill it wahh wahh wahh
literally lmaoing @ u poorfags
Don't be so full of resentment. You poor /bant/u wageslaves have been blessed. I guarantee you won't give a single fuck we killed your gay tranny board once you make more than a month's average income for your cunt in a single day from trading quality altcoins that we, in a showing of our magnanimity and mercy, graciously shill you.
>b-b-but that won't happen i'm NEVER gonna m-make it because I'm NEVER gonna buy le crapto!
Sure you tell yourself that now but you'll see your /biz/raeli conquerors doing it and posting about our gains, then you'll start to see posters you recognised as old /bant/ doing it so easily and then the FOMO will have you. Forever.
The butthurt you feel now will be replaced with greed and gratitude to your /biz/GOD saviours. With time you may even lose the desire to cut your cock off.
The only possible way you can avoid this fate is to flee this board before us and never return.
It is inevitable.