Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!HpKHoONIY.
[15 / 3 / 1]

!HpKHoONIY. No.20128818 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm making a documentary about Revelation 3:9. I want Christians to wake up and realize that Jews are not all Holy. Some are legit spawns of Satan. I can't go into the details of the documentary, but I'm dedicating a lot of hours to this project. I have years of experience in video production so I have full confidence in my abilities to pull this off.

In time I expect to be doxxed, given death threats, visits from Mossad, threats to my family and community, etc but "that's life" according to Frank Sinatra. In the meantime I have work to do. I want some actual production value to this documentary. How can a goyim safely secure the funding for such a cause? The transaction service can't be Jew owned. I don't want Jew management shutting down the accounts, doxxing people, etc.

I'll need a way to disseminate the documentary. How can a goyim anonymously seed a torrent? How can a goyim anonymously get hosting and a domain for a website? What are some other bases that a goyim needs to cover in order to protect themselves from the Jew?

Thanks for reading this. You have a blessed day.