Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

Another bitchez are hoez thread

ID:wQJaQXjE No.2014039 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm noticing evertime I dig through a girls history, its never anything I can stomach. I've had over 7 gfs and 30 partners, and yet, I still can't get over the past of 90% of them. I purposely try to add slutty stories to my history because I hate when the convo comes up and it turns out for the 4th time this sweet little blonde I'm starting to like has fucked 20 guys and used to do hard drugs before she went to college

So here's my question(s)

Are all women whores?
Is it manlier to not care about a woman's past or is it manlier to refuse women whose past is muckier than his?

Guys I WANT to be able to choose the latter, but if refused every girl based on my own standards I wouldn't date ANYONE.

I can't handle my current gf's passed. She's literally a former junkie slut, so its a gold mine when I see her phone. We live together and I find old memorabilia and evidence of how much of a slut she was

Its funny because this is when she was a 10/10, now she's barley a 7 on a good day, so its like, of course you want to stop being a slut, now that your looks have faded

Guys, enlighten me. Am I a pussg for leaving her or a pussy for staying with her?