Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / 1]

This dream is messing with my head

ID:PQA4xsvr No.20233305 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So in my dream, I suddenly woke up funnily enough, and didn’t know where I was. I woke up staring at a fan and then I started looking around. And I was in this pretty small room with this bed on the ground, bookshelf, computer and desk, and papers everywhere and that was about it. But I was in the bed on the ground that woke up from, and while I looked around and I slowly got up, leaning against the wall trying to figure out where I was. And I stared around for a couple of minutes trying to piece together where I was.

And so I found some clothes, got dressed and went out the door. And then I heard some talking in the other room that I walked towards. And there was these two people, a girl and guy, and the girl said “Hey you’re up!~” and I was looking at her, trying to figure out who she was, and I guess she noticed that I was really off and she said something to this guy and he started to leave, aggressively waving to him. And while he was leaving he said “Alright, I’ll see you later man.”

I said “later..” doing almost a double-take as he shut the door. And I slowly stared back at this girl and was she was smiling at me for a few seconds and suddenly went dead-pan, and then a smirk and replied with “What?-“

Her smirk faded and pursed her lips together and pushed it aside and shook her head to come towards her. And she playfully slappies her arms on mine and said “Hey listen, are you doing okay? You seemed kind of off today.”

I didn’t want to say anything that was especially blunt because she was really pretty and I said “I’m just confused I guess” and she replied with “Yeah? Well, you’ll have a lot on your plate lately with everything’s that’s been going on” and I was looking at her wrenching my face together in a way you give somebody that when you’re sort of confused or questioning something and she gave the same look back.