Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

ITT Share your testimonies (any religion) and how you came about finding the truth about God

No.20239607 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I grew up in a Catholic household and rejected the concept of God and even turned atheist for a brief period in my early rebellious teenage years. Lived a degen life from then. As time went on, everything in this universe and the creation pointed towards the idea that God could exist, it didn't make sense it could run without him, so I started reading and getting into religion in my mid-late twenties and finally took the Orthodox pill and dropped off weed and alcohol and my life has never been better. Was in a very rough situation back then where I was at crossroads and asked for the Lord's help deeply within my heart and situation turned out to be great and feels like my prayers were answered back then which built to what I am today.
Post your own testimonies or redpills about coming to terms with the higher power or the unknown realm, did you come to the conclusion by logical means by deducing the knowledge or experience any supernatural phenomena of which the odds are so low and mindblowing that no way you think it was a co-incidence or smth. Everyone is welcome regardless of their different beliefs and religion and even the non-religious and atheistic folks can share any bad experiences they've personally been through that took away any bit of hope that they have on the Lord. Maybe you'll be helped here by anons to find the truth.