Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 5 / ?]

Mutilated Dick

No.20332291 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>botched circumcism
>lost first and last girlfriend at 15 when she saw my dick and she dumped me
>told entire school and became a laughing stock and bullied heavily for the rest of the time I was there
>quit going to school after I was cornered in the restroom and was forced to pull my pants down and they took pictures and teachers did nothing of course
>homeschooled rest of time
>dad got me my first shit min wage job at Krogers and gave me what he thought was an inspiring speech about hard work and a fresh start
>managed to get a new girlfriend even after years of isolation and after a few months was had sex and I tried to do it with the lights off and she freaked out when I put it in and turned on the lights and to her credit didn’t dump me on the spot and even gave me a pity handjob and after a week she broke up with me because it “wasn’t working out and that I would find someone someday” spoilers; I don’t
>devastated by what I consider the confirmation that I will never have a happy life with friends and a girlfriend and I kind of just gave up on everything and quit going to work and went deep into anime and video games to the point where that is all I do everyday
>turn 23 and my dad sits me down and starts showing me jobs where I could work at and tells me to pick one and I tell him I don’t want to work because there is nothing I’ll get from it and he tells me that I’ll get money from it and I need money to live and I can’t just leech off them forever and asked if I wanted an apartment or not and I said not really because it wouldn’t make a difference for me as I didn’t have friends or a girlfriend and never would thanks to them he said that what happened was a mistake but I can’t let it ruin my life and I have to move on and grow up and I tell him I’ll get a job if he castrates himself and I didn’t apply for a job that day