Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 1]

ID:SCW+R50k No.20344093 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be 2020
>corona just broken out all over the world
>everybody hunkers down w/ cleanliness and germs
>never gotten coronavirus once
>because of that, the world is able to gradually heal until things get back to normal
>4 years later, be 2024
>people barely give a shit anymore and bite their nails 24/7 and never cover their loud disgusting sounding coughs
>one asshole would cough every 10 minutes, to 5 minutes, and now coughs every minute now, also gave it to everyone around her and now the room is always filled w/ coughers
>another bitch keeps coughing as loud as possible every 2-3 minutes, now it's literally every 20 seconds, also gives it to all her friends
>some people literally cough right onto me and get all defensive when i get pissy at them and act like it isn't a big deal
>worst part is none of these dumabasses stay home or even wear a mask to cover, just openly cough wherever they are like mindless twats
>have gotten sick with corona twice within the past three months because of this bs

i'm really fucking over this bullshit right now. did any of these retards learn anything about covid and not infecting other people when its obvious their sick?