Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 1]

ID:KqVjyCyb No.20350833 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There was once a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus covered with sores who desired to be fed with what fell from the blessed rich man's table. Moreover even God ignored his pleas for help. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to hell because he didn't thank God enough for his blessings. The rich man also died and was buried and in heaven, being at peace he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and lazarus at his side. And he called out, Father Abraham bless me more, and curse Lazarus like you cursed him on earth for I am blessed and he is not. But Abraham said, Child remember that you in your lifetime received your good things and you never once failed to thank god and Lazarus in like manner bad things and now he is burning in eternal damnation because he wasn't as grateful as you were. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able and none may cross from there to us. And he said Then I beg you God to bless me more.