Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

ID:B3uvWbF1 No.2038434 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /bant/,

this is my waifu. I know some people won't understand but I fell in love with her.
Everytime I feel sad I can look at pictures of her and start to feel better. I can even hear her saying: "Don't worry Anon, everything will be fine!".And everytime I think of her, I get this nice feeling in my chest... this warmth no 3D woman could ever make me feel.
Everynight I look up at the night sky, searching for a shooting star, just so I can wish that she is real, so I could stop hugging my bodypillow of her, and have her in my arms instead and the smell of her in my nose.
Inb the mornning she would already be up, making me breakfast, and sometimes I would suprise her by making it for heer instead.
We'd have a happy and stable relationship. After a while we would get engaged. Then we would do a world tour and see cities like Paris, Naples, Venice, New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, Tokyo. Perhaps even stay at a cabin in some place in one of the northern countries like Canada, Finland and Norway.
Then we would have 2 or 3 kids, with the oldestr one bing a son, the rest doesnt matter. I wouldn't mind having two jobs just to give my family the luxury they deserve.
Then when our kids are old enough, moved out and have children they could always visit us, and bring our grandchildren with them.
I can already see me and my waifu sitting in our garden, drinking coffee and looking at the sunset together.