Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 8 / ?]

Near death Experience thread

No.20402807 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was ejected from a vehicle that rolled doing 87 mph. Broke my neck in 3 places my back in 2, every rib front and back, my arm was so compound fractured they were going to cut it off.

When they took me to the hospital, they sedated me against my will, and intubated me without my consent and put me in a medically induced coma. I heard an Angel whisper in my ear, a girls voice “you will be able to talk in 10 seconds”. I remember getting to ten and it’s like all the lights turned back on, I flashed back into consciousness and I try to speak a word but all the air is literally being sucked from my lungs like a vacuum from a sabotaged breathing apparatus. I try to use the universal sign for choking with my hands on my throat. I hear moving but no one’s helping me all I can see are white fluorescent hospital lights. I reach up towards my face I feel a hose and start yanking, all Hell breaks loose in this room doctors and nurses panic and tell me I’ll die if I keep doing what I. Doing. 98%:certain in that moment they were trying to murder me, I grip even fucking harder and keep pulling. All of a sudden I can breathe again, someone had fixed my sabotaged breathing apparatus. I give the hand sign for “I love you”. I hear all the doctors and nurses asking what it meant and they all thought I was a satanist. Except one lone voice thst said “it means I love you” and I pointed in the direction I heard the voice come from to signal that they were correct, I can still hear the silence that came over thst room when the one quiet voice said “it means I love you” in that moment it felt like they witnessed something they couldn’t believe, it felt like we were all having a collective religious experience in that moment