Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 20 / ?]

/AWP/ - Anti Whore Police General

No.20435038 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw this thread >>>/gif/27321012 where simps are getting hard over whores going to grocery stores to stick food up their cunts then putting it back for some unsuspecting victim to grab it. This seems to be increasingly common and cumbrain simps think "omg this is so hot" as these whores are contaminating food. Wouldn't it be funny if someone reported this degeneracy to the FDA or local authorities? These whores are fucking stupid, they post this shit on their own profiles without hiding their faces. Crimes being committed include indecent exposure, public masturbation, tampering with food and probably more. Seems like a gold mind of lulz, these whores are so desperate for attention they'll post their crimes all over their profiles.

>Link to report criminal activity to the FDA
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/email/oc/oci/contact.cfm

>inb4 not ur personal army
Just sharing the idea. Do it. Don't do it. I don't give a shit. I bet this is more common than we think.

>inb4 just wash your produce
The thread I linked shows a whore taking slices of bread out of a loaf, sticking them on her ass then putting them back in the bag. Do you wash your bread before eating it?

Here's the one to get started:
>>>/gif/27321015

Whore's name is Coy Wilder, she's apparently from Texas. Highly autistic sleuths might be able to identify the store she's in.

Here's another one:
>>>/gif/>>27321800

This one shows a Wal-Mart employee rubbing her cunt in the parking lot. If that was a dude jerking off in the parking lot he would be on a sex offender list, so why are whores allowed to do this?