Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 46 / ?]

Are indians the best looking ethnic group in western society?

No.20439702 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Especially in canada.

Alot of bots trying to throw shade at Indians, but they get the most woman.

Have you ever watched Ozarks on Netflix? I think it does a pretty good job describing white people who live in Suburbs and small towns- I compare them to Indians still living in India; or Africans still living in Africa. These white people are living in small towns because they are INCAPABLE of moving to NYC or LA, even being here from many many generations. They are subhuman to be frank. Normal white people moved NYC already, just like normal Indians moved to USA/ Canada. You white people living in small towns, the same towns ur grandparents lived are worthless, have zero social skills, and should go find the tallest cliff. My parents came to canada with $1500 in the year 1999, and now have a net worth over 3 million. Thats the difference between them and the worthless white animals who lives here for 100s of years, in the same fucking place, and their worthless kids are incels typing on 4chan.

All the friendless incels on here lol. I have 50k ig followers, and I personally know Ian Connor (the best friend of asap rocky, and drake made a song for him).