Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 1]

ID:aKVXtOzt No.20441368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>This is the dumbest "Things to do" that I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot on this massive 8+ months, 25,000+ miles road trip that I have been doing of the entire contiguous US. I would have rated this a "zero" star if I could have.

>First of all, by clicking on the directions, Google Maps takes you to the wrong place - to a Kansas DOT office close to the bridge.

>Secondly, this is just a pair of mundane bridges over the Kansas River that is for State Rt 75, N and S bound. There is nothing that stands out about the bridge. It is a slab of concrete over a body of water.... There is no overlook.... There is no pedestrian walkway... The moronic drivers on it are all apparently trying to catch a flight. So, you can't even slow down a little bit.

>The three of you who have given this a 5 star rating and caused me to waste my time in the short period of time that I had in Topeka, need to get out of your houses and go see the world.

>Jesus Christ! 5 stars! Some people need to get a life.

>Anybody who is reading these reviews, please do not waste your time on this. There are easily 100s of thousands of such bridges in the country - nondescript road bridges over creeks, streams, rivers, gulleys, ditches, drains, valleys, etc. Anybody who has ever driven a vehicle has gone over a bridge like this. Sure, it is over the Kansas River, but there are *33* other bridges just like this over the Kansas River.

>So DO NOT waste your time on this. There are other things to do in Topeka. Go to the Capitol building and take a Dome tour, for example. This is one of only 2 State Capitols, out of the 50, that you can do this.