Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 5 / 1]

Landlord advice

ID:x+tuZqCU No.20544161 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>rent home for 3 years from chinaman who has never seen his house
>he yearly wants to raise rent despite the home not being the nicest (neighborhood is really good though)
>come home and tile floor is cracking and soon after 1 toilet starts clogging and other starts leaking
>lease says I must pay for all repairs up to $300. I get repair man to do both toilets at same time. Tree roots have grown into pipes and reached toilets. Likely causing drainage under the home and foundation issues that made tile crack. Landlord says he can’t afford to fix it, I tell him I’m moving out.
>now he has people coming over and viewing the home, twice a week for 30 minutes
>I’ve been honest about the obvious broken tile in the middle of the living room.
>land lord just sent me email saying to stop telling people about the tiles being related to the toilets
I swear Chinese are like Jews and his lease was rock solid but it expired a year ago.
I think he’s going to try to keep my security deposit.
What are my options? Should I contact a lawyer? My state is really easy to evict someone so I don’t want to force that but I want to ensure I get my security deposit and refuse to lie for him.