Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

Mad Cow Disease premonition

No.20560626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a very frightening premonition that the United States would suffer a large scale pandemic by the end of this year. Some context about me: I experience premonitions of events that are about to occur. I experienced one before I lost my apartment to an arson fire in 2010, I experienced one before my mother died from a cardiac arrest in 2023, and numerous throughout the years. I'm 32 years old and this is something I've had all of my life.

From what this premonition showed me, supermarkets were throwing out all of their beef and dairy due to an exponentially dangerous avian flu. Mask mandates came back, hospitals were having an increase of cases in the United States, and Kamala Harris had contracted it as well. To avoid Joe Biden from contracting it, he carried out his presidential duties from his home in Greenville, Delaware. The election was postponed and Joe Biden was still president after November.

This was even worse than COVID. I saw people wearing full scale HAZMAT suits in grocery stores throwing customers out and alarms and sirens going off. Cows and chickens being destroyed on a massive scale to due the dangers of this. I really hope I'm wrong but I doubt that I'll be.