Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 30 / ?]

Sun Simulator Thread : hymen perforation edition

No.20563769 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have been waiting for weeks now, for a thread on the sun simulator on /pol, what did i get ? Nothing crickets.
It is about time to have our first thread about the subject, for those of you aware of their environment, you have most likely sensed something abnormal about our sun, we cannot sun gaze anymore, the sun’s light is weird, sunflowers turning their back, cows hiding from the sun. And much more anomalies documented below.
The mutts have now sold our sun to the outer dimensional entities. All this for the AI, noticed how AI advanced exponentially these last year, this is not a coincidence. Reminder that mutts are incapable of creating technology, their nukes are stollen from the Germans, their digital prison tech was given by the ancient AI found in the Roswell incident, today mutts have replaced our sun with a fake and gay sun simulator. What are they trying to do ? To stop the solar flashes that would give us super-powers (unvaxxed only)? Are they trying to maximise the black matter energy harvest because our organic sun is a positive life force generator, less life force gives more dark matter. Are they trying to harvest the energy of the sun and use it as a space weapon ?
This thread was created to discuss this impending situation, this is the most relevant topic, i have taken regular pics of the sun, since the eclipse it is not the same!
More to follow…