Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

The Price Of Chick-fil-A's New Maple Pepper Bacon Sandwich Has Customers Upset

No.20564274 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In a Reddit thread titled "Good but not $9.31 good…," one user pointed out that prices at Chick-fil-A have seemed to double in a fairly short period of time.
>"When I started working at CFA in 2020 the price of a normal chicken sandwich was around $3.70 and the price of a grilled club was around $5.50. In 4-ish years, the food almost doubled in price," the original poster wrote.
>The steep price of the Maple Pepper Bacon Sandwich does seem to vary by location, but there is one thing that remains common across the board: people are heated.
>"$10 for a single sandwich is unreasonable. These companies are just doing whatever the hell they want," said one person.
>"CFA prices have gotten ridiculous… I definitely don’t go nearly as often as I used to," read another comment.
>One user took a "sign of the times" approach in regards to the costly sandwich.
>"Yeah, it's higher but everything is high," they confessed.
>The Maple Pepper Bacon Sandwich serves as a follow-up to last year's well-received Honey Pepper Pimento Chicken Sandwich. The newest sandwich from Chick-fil-A features a lemon-herb marinated boneless chicken breast, Pepper Jack cheese, green leaf lettuce, and bacon, hand-tossed in a brown sugar and pepper blend.

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/price-chick-fil-maple-pepper-110000358.html