Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Bros. I just got home.

No.20595963 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I opened my door quick because I thought my wife was being attacked I heard screaming. I ran to the noise and a huge black nigger man was poinding her tight trad white good smelling vagina and she was quivvering and shaking and urinating all over in fear and making a groaning noise while he kept thrusting her with his 20 inch penis BBC and this was nine months ago. Its okay though we had a miracle conception after she had my tubea tied. And she just gave birth to our next black messiah his penis is bigger than mine already. Im glad she survived the rape and I called the polices just in time for the large sweaty blackman to go jumping through the woods with his massive erect penis. Swinging tree to tree like a baboon. He got away and my wife talked to the cops privately and nothing happened. God works in mysterious ways though and now I have a beautiful baby different skin color doesnt matter. Black lives and trans rights matter. Slava ukraine and vote for Biden omg im a father now !!!!