Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / 1]

ID:yrgAITH0 No.20599260 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Holy fuck I am so SICK and TIRED of the faggot ass gaslighting le fair world view you cuckolds preach
>ZOMG BRO JUST LIKE LE SELF IMRPOVE
>UM BUT DID YOU TRY GYMCELLING FOR 5 YEARS?
>WELL WAIT THERES STILL HOPE YOU JUST NEED TO DEVELOP 20 DIFFERENT HOBBIES LEARN ALL LANGUAGES ON EARTH AND BECOME A BILLIONAIRE IF YOU LE WORK HARD ENOUGH WAGMI CHUDDIES!
It's all such bullshit. Self improvement is the biggest cope psyop known to man. You buy into this idea that your miserable worthless existence can actually be something more. Ooohhh but I didn't learn GARDENING that'll make people like me and women attracted to me. OH WAIT! I forgot all about FASHION I must spend tens of thousands on branded white t-shirts for a woman to have a conversation with me. It's all just a fad to keep complete losers from hanging themselves on the spot because they can still be milked dry for wagebucks and taxes. Life WILL NEVER get better. You WILL NOT make it. ITS. OVER! Life is entirely dictated by height and face, anything else is Jewish snake oil. I mean seriously, when have you ever seen a woman point out the 5'4 guy in a gym and say "wow his dedication to training is so admirable and his 315 bench makes me so wet!" Or any human being say this outside of your JRPG games. Faggot ass bluepiller cucks deserve inoperable brain tumours. Kill yourself today