Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 11 / ?]

ID:p3rI2eRW No.2061673 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My best friend is american, and he loves capitalism.

But DESU, I'd rather fucking die than live there.

Visit, sure, but the mentality is whats killing me...

Captialism is a working system, but the problem is when you adapt it to society.
Everybody falls for obvious propaganda.
The grade system is pure competition, only showing your superiority rather than your skill level.
Pure Propaganda of a Capitalistic livestyle from the earliest years.

Your military is shit.
Really shit.
Unlike Switzerland, who focuses on pure disciplne under humane conditions, your people get turned into mindless killing machines, and then left without any life after.

Your country isn't save, only able to strike back. via overkill.
In case of a nuclear war, in fact, switzerland is the only country on earth being capable saving its entire population.

The govermental system is fundimentally broken. The "Democracy" only consists of selecting your next dictator, not even directly, not even close to political influence of the people.
It's not transparent at all, the goverment can hide what they are doing in a system where "the people decide", doesnt sound that convincing to me...

Your 'Two Faces' mentality is disgusting.
Even in front of your closest friends, you still hide parts of your personality.

Weapon laws are ridiculous.
Here in switzerland, about every adult male has a weapon at home, yet no regular shootings.

Health insurance is an essential thing, yet nobody has one in america, to the sole fact of capitalistic mentality.

The entire education system is broken as well. Why do teens, people with no previous economic experience have to get themselves in live long debt just to have whats considered basic education in most european countries?

1/2