Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 4 / ?]

ID:TphumbRG No.2068331 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love animeposters so much. The best thing isn't so much that people are posting anime related things. For as long as I've been on this site, anime stuff is generally expected and honestly that's okay.
It's never the same characters, nor current "flavor of the month",and generally it's always posted with the best amount of enthusiasm and the most original responses every single time. To the point where you could have multiple threads with essentially the same images and responses, and it's all so great!
If you want to look at images of cute anime girls, then you can stay! I understand how this is such a great board for these people.

There was a time where I would have told them to fuck off back to /a/, but... that's a really crap board. You have to like exactly what they like in the same exact way or else you're somehow doing your interests "wrong", and I just don't get it.
Seeing Cirno or that red headed girl, or the blonde or whoever every so often is great. But not seeing the same exact fucking image every single day and night I decide to come around here is a problem. It needs to continue. But how do we stop it? The cold hard truth is that we shouldn't.
This is a nice board, an anime board, and I love you all!