Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 19 / 1]

VIDEO GAMES THREAD

ID:5R0Dxr1Z No.20683938 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Because the mods are fags, it's impossible to make a decent thread on /v/ that allows me to post nudes and have freedom of speech. This is my outlet to talk about vidya unrestricted. I think I'm just not going to bother with blue boards anymore. I'm just going to post blue board content on b, bant, and trash. Fuck you.

Let's talk about games we're playing, characters we like, and particularly what's your go-to game to play while sitting on the toilet. I think Dragon Ball The Breakers is a fun game and I want to play it more, but those dumb japs don't give a shit and region-locked the matchmaking and (as of this latest patch) matchmaking is fucking broken and won't allow me to connect to games. It's some faggy fucked up bullshit. There are lots of hot guys and girls in genshin, I'm particularly feminine-sexual so traps and girls for me. I've been working my way through Zelda A Link Between Worlds. I'm nearing the end of it and it's been really fun. I'm pleasantly surprised by it. Nobody ever talks about that game and it's one of the best 3D games on the 3DS that I've ever played.