Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[189 / 47 / ?]

Terrence Howard is a genius pt 2

No.20686189 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
see the last thread if you missed it, 450 replies lmao
>>472826820

anons could not best my attempt to prove to them 1x0=1, and moved on to division. but there was so much seething and jidf raiding going on i couldnt answer all the questions. but this anon right here perfectly describes the fundamental flaw in mathematicatics, which is that anything above zero when dividing or multiplying you must add a 1 to

If you are this anon who needs to divide an apple for his three son's: simply ask yourself how many times you need to divide the apple to cut it into 3 equal parts. THE ANSWER IS 2 LOL

thats it. thats the evidence that mathematics is totally fake and gay and jewish. it translates to the real world because its literally math, with the additional step of adding 1 to the number. its so inefficient and jewbrained i dont even know where to begin. its like a jewish tax on mathematics.
>inb4 but jews didnt invent math
youre right, Based chad Euclid did and he never wouldve tolerated this shit. jews and their ideas had infected europe which can be seen with the rampant degeneracy arising out of nowhere and semite brained mathematical formulas like this, with its very definition being attributed to the jew book they subscribe to as evidence. its embarassing. if a nigger can figure it out, and i were you, id truly to start to question whether or not im not the real nigger with this npc system imposed on you as soon as youre old enough to listen