Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[190 / 38 / ?]

We got to cocky stone stacking bros

No.20704950 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought we had reached a semi mainstream level of acceptance. A few years ago there was a brief flourish of stacking threads and I thought "YES, THIS IS OUR TIME" . I couldn't have been more wrong, I don't think anyone saw the park service in America take such radical measures as to simply encourage people to push over the harmless and therapeutic stone stacks in parks all over.
https://unofficialnetworks.com/2024/07/01/yosemite-national-park-psa-dismantling-rock-stacks/
>Busting up cairns might seem childish like a toddler knocking over blocks for the sheer enjoyment of seeing them fall, its actually very much encouraged and is a most satisfying thing to do at any age:
It's like suddenly our stacks don't matter, LIKE WE DONT MATTER! considering that this is an election year I'm almost certain this assault on our way of life can come from no other than joe "10% for the big guy" poopy pants Brandon. Post your stacks if you got em. We got to let them know that we aren't afraid and we in the stacking community will remain silent no longer when it comes to unelected Biden appointees deciding who can and can't stack what in our nations parks. Bonus points if your stacks have hot chicks in them.