Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 4 / ?]

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

ID:IV40XXku No.2070961 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>mfw in*io or Arg*ntine
>mfw an*Mefag
>mfw uninformed /pol/ack about Aryan Mexicans
Let me inform you of my superiority once more You're my cattle, you're chicano cattle and your girlfriend is our fucktoy cuckboi. Every night I sneak into your bitch's bedroom (probably while you sleep on the couch like a cuck) and greet her with my massive chicANO cock. I swiftly grab her, throw her on the bed, and hold her down as I fuck her with all my might. I move my hands all over her body, all over her sweaty, soon-to-be cum-crusted tits and make her sexual submission intact. I make her feel like a real woman, something you never could cuck BOI. And every second of it, she knows that she is inferior to the MIGHTY, ARYAN, WHITE Chicano with his long golden hair, gorgeous pale skin, piercing blue eyes, and long height/schlong. She knows she cannot compete, she knows she is just a cumdumpster. But you know what? I don't stop there, after cumming inside her next time I come to your place, I'm gonna look for more. I'm gonna go downstairs where your cuck ass is sleeping, and greet you with a punch to the face, I'm gonna hold your arms behind your back and fuck you like a worthless C*rnofag hog. And you know why? Because I'm a Mexican SEX GOD, that's fuckin' why boy.