Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 6 / 1]

I genuinely think some people in this world do not understand what good things are

ID:1oTbZnuJ No.20709861 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'll take example in my latest apprenticeship, i was in IT, and there was this other co-worker working with me that day, we were like 3 in the room

He kinda liked me, usually spend his time talking to me, even though I never really liked his topics and shit

We have our break, and I mention about going to McDonald's because I have a kids palate, and that guy says he's going to go with me

So we go to McDonald's, order and then that guys says something in the lines of : " I don't know if I'm gonna take an extra cheeseburger or not, it's hella expensive out here ... "

So I say no problem, I'll cover it

>mf orders a double-cheeseburger, but right, whatever

I shall remind that my first-year salary was garbage ( Apprenticeship never really pays you above 1/5 of the median income in Switzerland ), and since i live alone, I'm literally in debt 24/7, and have to rely on my mother's money not to become homeless

So technically speaking, that motherfucker was in a much better financial situation that I ever will be

Anyway, we go back in the office to eat, and at the end, that extra cheeseburger, he doesn't even eat it, he says that he's full

>whatever, he could still eat it later, we have microwaves and shit for a reason
>he throws it in the bin right in front of me
>wtf.jpg

So obviously i start asking what the fuck is his problem, and he has NO IDEA what I was mad about, literally

The other day, I told the story to a different co-worker, guy tells him he's haram for doing this, again, no reaction from him

I swear, some people out there really have no idea what it's like to be a decent human being, they're like, unplugged from the real world, out of touch with everyone and everything, and I really cannot understand how or why