Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 3 / 1]

ID:kPRz9U+A No.20722017 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does your country have a Protestant problem? With all the false teachings that prots profess it makes me think that Protestantism is possibly the greatest of errors in human history. In my country at least (USA) there’s so many Protestants who commit heresy in their sermons. A lot of them will even give grape juice instead of wine! Too many prots think that it’s a mere symbol. A slap across my cheek I can forgive but when a Protestant ignores the Word of God I find it difficult not to be angered by such false teaching. The Bible makes it clear that the Eucharist is the real body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. No other interpretation can be made by someone who has the Holy Spirit within them. I question any man who calls himself a follower of Christ who rejects the Eucharist. Protestants commit false teaching daily! The Bible teaches that Jesus lives inside every Christian and every Christian lives in Jesus yet Protestants say that the Blessed Virgin Mary is not their mother. If you are in Christ and Christ is in you then how can Mary not be your mother? If you say that Mary is not your mother than you must not be a Christian because a Christian lives in Jesus and Jesus in them and Jesus’s mother is the Blessed Virgin Mary.