Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

ID:hgy/0SLj No.2074740 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>mfw an an*Mefag tries to tell me that Mexicans aren't white
>mfw he claims I and my brethren are subhuman
Listen here, an*Mefag, I have a 40.0 GPA and have gotten straight A's since I was in the fucking WOMB. Do you really think that you can compete with that?

The Mexican Aryan is entirely superior to your inferior an*Mefag shitskinned frame. His white, silky skin evolved to absorb as much melanin as possible exerting his superiority over the manlet brown indios who surround him; his Aryan nose created to sniff every J*w, an*Mefag, and cuckboi in sight; his GIANT GARGANTUAN shlong meant to BTFO every pasty Germanic an*Mefag who dares to challenge it through keyboard dueling.
You fucking kikes wish you could compete against me, I am literally undocumented and my GPA is too, and you STILL cannot compete with me. I bang all the Stacey's you can dream about, I win (or can win) all the jobs you've wanted, I make the cash per month that you can only daydream about making in a year. I am a white Mexican sex God. The huwite Mexican is the epitome of Chad, and all those that oppose him will be remembered as BUTTHURT BITCH BOI manlets.