Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

Phoneposters

ID:Z3dvxtWL No.2074943 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys! Mark Mobileuser here and I just wanted to say what's up! I use my phone to post because I don't have a computer (who needs those these days?). Using a phone makes it easier to post on 4chan when I'm on the go, hanging out with friends or just out enjoying some sunny weather! That being said, I obviously have little interest in nerdy hobbies such as video games, I really hope you weren't expecting to discuss them much. Politics is much more relevant so it's probably best we discuss them instead. Also, it will be difficult for me to contribute any OC artwork/photoshops since I don't have any programs that allow me to create them on my phone, however, I can take pictures of my surroundings because I know you want to know more about my social life! :D On top of that, I promise to deliver some funny zingers in the comment section so you'll have my wit as well. You might be asking, "but we're all memers, what will this man contribute to the memescape?" Fear not, friends, I have studied this website for a few weeks now and I know that your favorite me me is Pepe the Frog so I made sure to download a TON of dank rare Pepes prior to making my first post. I'll make sure to post rare Pepes for everyone!

Anyhoo, just wanted to say hi and I hope to meet some sociable, friendly people like myself here.